DO YOUR OWN SLEEP TEST
WARRANTY POLICY AND GUIDELINES
Sometimes, even the highest quality products may fail or have a manufacturing defect. We are here to assist you and guide you through the process of warranty services.
- During the first ten (10) years of original ownership, if the mattress is deemed defective, we will repair it without charge, or replace it, at our discretion with the exception of any handling or transportation costs associated with repair or replacement.
- During years 11 through 20 we will, at our discretion, repair the mattress at a handling cost, or replace the mattress at a prorated charge, plus transportation costs. If we replace the mattress, the prorated charge will depend on when the mattress is replaced.
- If the mattress is replaced during the eleventh year of this warranty, the original owner will pay the prorated replacement charge of fifty percent (50%) of the original purchase price.
- If the mattress is replaced after the eleventh year but before this warranty expires, the prorated charge to the original owner will increase five percent (5%) for each subsequent year of the prorated period (i.e. 55% of the original purchase price in the twelfth year and so on).
- The outer mattress cover is warranted for one (1) year from the date of original purchase against faults in material or workmanship.
- This Limited Warranty covers the following instances during normal use:
- Deterioration causing the Mattress to have a visible indentation greater than one (1) inch that is not associated with an indentation or sag which results from use of an improper or unsupportive foundation or adjustable bed base. Normal wear requires that a Mattress be continuously supported by a matching foundation or adjustable bed base with a proper bed frame sufficient to support the collective weight of the Mattress and foundation.
- Any physical flaw in the Mattress that causes the foam material to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.
- Any manufacturing defect in the zipper assembly of the Mattress Cover.
Only original, unaltered and unmodified materials and workmanship are covered by this policy. This warranty does not cover damage caused by:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Negligent, improper or inadequate use or care.
- Not following the use and/or maintenance instructions.
- Comfort preference.
- Any use of the mattress in a commercial environment.
- Modifications or repairing attempts that were not been held by authorized personnel by
- Damages due to surge, floods, plagues, earthquakes, third parties actions, or any other reasons different to the standard use conditions of the
- Inadequate transport conditions.
This warranty does not cover normal increase or decrease in the feel or any normal decrease in the recovery feature of the mattress memory foam material, neither of which affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the materials.
All warranties contained herein shall not apply if the product or cover has been physically damaged, burned, cut, torn, stained or is abnormally soiled or unsanitary.
This warranty is valid only for the original purchaser of the product. An original purchaser is one who purchased the product directly from us or an authorized dealer. Proof of Original Purchase is required to be eligible to make a valid claim under this warranty.
The Services (including all warranty services) are provided only within the United States. All Services as well as this warranty will be void once the mattress leaves the United States.
The mattress must be used for its normally intended purposes and set up on a solid base, foundation, or adjustable bed base that is capable of supporting the mattress and occupant(s).
For warranty claims, please contact us at [email protected]
Disclaimer, Limitation on Liability
TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE MATTRESS IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND THIS WARRANTY AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE YOUR EXCLUSIVE WARRANTIES AND REPLACE ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
SOME STATES OR OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE AND JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW AND EXCEPT AS SET FORTH IN THIS LIMITED MATTRESS WARRANTY, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR OTHER SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE MATTRESS OR ITS USE BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER UNDER THEORY OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), INDEMNITY, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH DAMAGES AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. COMPANY’S TOTAL LIABILITY WILL NOT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID FOR THE MATTRESS GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Do Your Own Sleep Test
We want you to test and enjoy all the benefits of your new mattress, so we give you the time, comfort, ease and privacy to sleep on it for 120 nights and make sure it meets all your needs.
Your body needs time to get used to a new mattress, so in order to give it a real chance, we ask you to try the mattress for at least 30 nights. After the first 30 nights and for a trial period of 120 nights, you may simply return it by contacting us at [email protected]
If you ultimately decide that the mattress is not what you want it to be, simply let us know and we will arrange for a free return.